21.11.09

My Stephen King Collection

I figured I'd make a post to list and inventory my collection of Stephen King Hardcovers. Not an elite collection by anyone's standards, but I like the way they look overcrowding my humble bookshelf. I'll update this post as I acquire new (and old) works.

Barnaby's Official Stephen King Hardcover List

  • Bag of Bones
  • Black House
  • Blaze (RB)
  • Cell
  • The Dark Half
  • Desperation
  • Different Seasons
  • Dolores Claiborne
  • Dreamcatcher
  • Duma Key
  • Everything's Eventual
  • The Eyes of the Dragon
  • Firestarter
  • Four Past Midnight
  • From a Buick Eight
  • Gerald's Game
  • Hearts in Atlantis
  • It
  • Just After Sunset
  • Lisey's Story
  • Misery
  • Needful Things
  • Nightmares & Dreamscapes
  • Rose Madder
  • The Regulators (RB)
  • 'Salem's Lot
  • Skeleton Crew
  • The Stand (Uncut)
  • The Talisman
  • The Tommyknockers
  • Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
  • Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah
  • Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
So... that's it. I did have a pretty nice copy of Insomnia somewhere but I haven't seen it since I moved. Also had a copy of Cujo, but it might've been in such bad shape that I donated it away... not sure. I used to have the first four Dark Tower books in pretty good shape... you know, the large softcover format? Something possessed me to sell the fuckers and now I can't find a good set for the life of me. Anyway, I've got a couple others in softcover but those just don't have the 'shelf presence' that the HC's do with a nice shiny DJ on 'em.

Oh... it should also be noted that I haven't even read half of these yet. I had a lot of ambition when it came to buying them at Half Price Books (that's where most of 'em came from) but not a lot of ambition to make myself commit to reading them. I know all about that old phrase "catch up on my reading".

0 comments:

Post a Comment